CAN WE PLEASE

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Hi all,I love this forum and as many of you know us it a lot.Can we please stop posting technical questions and general comments in the NEWBIES forum.This forum should just be to announce yourself to the forum and for existing members to welcome the newbies. Everything else should be in one of the other forums. I know it makes me sound like a tidy freak but it means we can easily miss welcoming a new member and people used to forums won't find useful information as they will be reading the other areas, not this one.Mark
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014

TC3

Post by TC3 »

Mark makes a good point. It would be best posting in the correct areas and will allow us to find info more quickly too.
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Totally agree with you Mark, perhaps a moderator could move these out and put into the correct sectionJonB
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
deks36

Post by deks36 »

[quote="jonceebee"]
Totally agree with you Mark, perhaps a moderator could move these out and put into the correct sectionJonB[/QUOTE]There appears to be NO moderators on the forum to perform such postsmaybe this is something the Admin should look at
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I did email Dan and offer my services as a Moderator but I think he's been away a lot and hasn't had the chance to check the settings and how he defines what a Moderator can and cannot do.
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
deks36

Post by deks36 »

Might be worth dropping him another line.forum growing daily and if not moderated the members will grow restless
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="deks36"] Might be worth dropping him another line.
forum growing daily and if not moderated the members will grow restless
[/QUOTE]

And rebel

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

I'm happy to help as a mod if needed to keep some order!
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Mark. I totally agree with you about the tidying up and hopefully we can get a few more mods in to help out. Trouble is I keep seeing you in your maid's outfit with your feather duster in your hand?
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="Marianda24"] Mark. I totally agree with you about the tidying up and hopefully we can get a few more mods in to help out. Trouble is I keep seeing you in your maid's outfit with your feather duster in your hand? [/QUOTE]

Perhaps singing 'I want to break free'