CAN WE PLEASE

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Now most Mods would Ban people for exposing there true identitys lolProblem is at moment everyone is a newbie, in fact most of us still dont even have a car yet so technical information and the remedys will take some time to filter inBut ending the post on topic is this a new QQ site or a site for all QQ, ive noticed most the tech stuff includes the old one which isnt relevant to the new QQIf the site is for the new QQ as said above newbies section going to be well busy for next 8-12 weeks depending on build time

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I once asked about the sites audience...All QQ owners welcome I think is the message.As for my Freddy impression.........it's amazing what you guys can find out on Google...and I thought my weekends as Martha were a secret :-)
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]I once asked about the sites audience...All QQ owners welcome I think is the message.As for my Freddy impression.........it's amazing what you guys can find out on Google...and I thought my weekends as Martha were a secret :-)[/QUOTE]
I think I may start calling you Martha if that really is your thing
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Oh god what has been started now...I don't look that good in a suit so I can;t imagine I would look alright in anything "girlie".....strictly masculine attire for me.Did you see the game last night? Hell of a game, hell of a game.
Dan

Post by Dan »

Yes great idea, and don't worry I haven't forgotton about your kind offer to help out, will definitely be setting this up shortly. Don't worry though - I'll have a good tidy up first!
korky

Post by korky »

If needed happy to try and help out :)
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]

Did you see the game last night? Hell of a game, hell of a game.
[/QUOTE]

You havent fooled us Mark. "Hell of a game" indeed? I assume youre referring to the Tiddlywinks League Cup game!!

Dan. When you've finished your tidying up and you're picking additional mods, you wouldnt forget the female participants on the forum would you?
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

I'm a film fan. It's a reference from trains, planes and automobiles.

Can't actually write here why the line is said :)
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

That's not a pillow kram......
Really?
bala

Post by bala »

Hi allThe forum has been there since 2012 as you can see from the posts. I joined in sep 2013. The prefix 'new' got added to it more recently! Good to see the forum buzzing with activity. Hope we old qashqaians don't get kicked out!!
2010 N-Tec 2.0L CVT 4WD