About to order

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

[quote="tun123"]its funny how people seem to agree.but when i decided to cancel you would not believe the comments i received about how ugly they thought the new cashcow was ,only people i see driving the old one and buying the new one are retired or disabled no offence mind.but no street cred whatsoever.im only 40 what was i thinking....oh god i need to have a word.sorry tell a lie my great grandad like it lol....[/QUOTE]This really is an offensive post. I've reported it.
tekna cvt mag red

tun123

Post by tun123 »

in what way .grow up big baby.
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

Tun,Grow up man, you wanted a qq, couldn't get it fast enough, pulled a strop, ordered another make, convinced yourself it's better and want to convince everyone else to.Ok, you bought a ford, get over it!
tekna cvt mag red
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Well said Andrew, tun is coming across as very immature and I can not take any of his comments seriously. Showed my wife this whole post and she is convinced he is jealous....
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

tun123

Post by tun123 »

what is the point of a forum if you cannot voice a opinion,thats the whole point.all im saying is i nearly went for it but im glad i had a reality check and got out of it,im not jealous as im giving up a 13 plate 3 series bmw,to purchase a more family type car and i do honestly beleive the cashcow is not for me.maybe in another 20yr but not right now.
andrewjoseph

Post by andrewjoseph »

It's this ageist thing you've got going that is annoying and offensive. you liked the car enough at one point to order it.You found the ford is a 'better' car only after you couldn't get the qq quick enough. I suggest next time you're looking for a car you do your research before you order.And if this forum is so full of old people that youre so very glad you're not one of, why the hell are you hanging around here for?
tekna cvt mag red
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

Tun123, why are you on this forum if you haven't ordered, are not expecting the delivery of or a fan of the Qashqai?? Are you so sad that you have nothing better to do than be an idiot on here?Why don't you go and bother people somewhere else. The Kuga website perhaps if Nissan's aren't good enough for you.Don't forget this, people on this forum are not to blame for the long delays in the delivery of the car you are now glad you cancelled.
Really?
tun123

Post by tun123 »

just like to say it was such a laugh winding you all up haha.
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Run off and play with your toy cars little boy. By the way isn't it past your bedtime?

Well done guys for not letting this immature idiot get away with his insulting comments and now he's been put in his place he's trying to say he was only winding everyone up. I also believe he is jealous. He's on here trying to tell us what a wonderful car he's bought, not that we are interested, but I suspect he's only trying to convince himself.
Dan

Post by Dan »

If it's not spammers it's the trolls!

I've closed your account, enjoy whatever car you order next.