hi to all

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

HI ALL I HAVE BEEN LOOKING THROUGH THIS FORUM AND BEEN VERY INTERESTED IN ALOT OF THE TOPICS AND U ALL SEEM A VERY FRIENDLY BUNCHI ORDERED MY QUASHQIA 1.6 TEKNA 4X4 IN INK BLUE ON THE 24TH JAN I HAVE ORDERED IT ON MOTORBILITY THE SALES MAN SAID HE THOUGHT I WOULD GET IT IN APRIL BUT WAS HOPING TO PUSH IT THROUGH FOR MARCH I HAVE AS MANY OF U I HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED WITH DELIVERY TIMES I RECIEVED A CALL THE FIRST WEEK OF MARCH TO BE TOLD I WOULD BE GETTING MY CAR THE END OF MARCH AND HE HAD RECIEVED A EMAIL FROM NISSAN TO SAY MY ORDER WAS ON THE PRODUCTION LINE BEING MADE I OBVIOUSLY WAS VERY PLEASED AND EXCITED I THEN RECIEVED A CALL LAST WEEK TELLING ME SORRY BUT THERE HAS BEEN A DELAY AND IT NOW WONT BE UNTIL THE END OF APRIL THERE HAS BEEN A HIGH INTEREST IN TEKNAS AND THEY ARE ALL ON DELAY THE SALES MAN ALSO SAID THAT ALL THE DELIVERIES THEY HAD HAD THIS MONTH NOT ONE OF THEM WAS A TEKNA I WENT INTO THE SHOW ROOM ON FRI THIS WEEK TO GET A PRICE FOR MY NISSAN JUKE WHICH I HAVE TO SELL ONLY TO BE GIVEN A SILLY OFFER SO I AM NOW GOING TO TRY AND SELL IT MYSELF AS I WALKED ACROSS THE FORCOURT THERE WAS A LADY PICKING UP HER NEW QUASHQIA IN THE SAME COL AS I HAD ORDERED I WAS VERY JELIOUS AS YOU CAN IMAGINE THE SALES MAN THEN CARRIED ON TELLING ME WHAT A HIGH DEMAND OF TEKNAS THEY HAD HAD AND THAT HE WAS VERY SURPRISED WHEN HE HAD SEEN MY NAME DOWN FOR DELIVERY SO EARLY I REALLY DIDNT THINK ANY THING OF IT AT THE TIME IT WASNT UNTILL I WENT TO THE GARAGE TO FILL MY CAR THAT I SAW THE LADY WITH HER NEW QUASHQIA FILLING HER NEW QASHQIA I LOOKED AND NOTICED THAT IT HAD ROOF RAILS I MAY BE MISTAKEN BUT THE ONLY QUASHQIA THAT COMES WITH ROOF RAILS IS THE TEKNA AND I AM UNAWEAR THAT THEY CAN BE ADDED AS AN OP EXTRAI FEAR I HAVE BEEN LIED TO I AM VERY CONFUSED I HAVE GONE FROM BEING TOLD MY CAR WAS ON PRODUCTION LINE BEING MADE FOR END OF MARCH TO SORRY NOW END OF APRIL BUT MY NAME HAD BEEN DOWN FOR DELIVERY NO TEKNAS HAD BEEN DELIVERED TO GARAGE BUT ON GOING ON FRI THERE OBVIOUSLY WAS ONE ANOTHER CUSTOMER WAS PICKING UP I AM NOW PARINOID THAT THIS CUSTOMER WAS A PRIVATE BUYER AND HAS WHAT SHOULD OF BEEN MY CAR I KNOW THIS SOUNDS VERY SILLY AND STUPID BUT I HAVE READ THAT OTHER MOTORBILITY CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID THEY THINK MOTORBILITY CARS ARE BEING HELD BACK I WAS WONDERING WHAT ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON THIS SORRY ABOUT THE LONG POST JUST NEEDED TO GET IT OFF MY CHEST LOL

keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

I think you are right the garage has switched the two orders around and taken a cash buyers money first as it is more profitable to them. Motoability customers definatley seem to be getting a raw deal drom Nissan.
keith
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

THANKS I THOUGHT I WAS BEING STUPID REALLY PISSED ABOUT IT OH WELL I JUST HAVE TO WAIT BT IT BETTER COME IN APRIL FINGERS CROSSED
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

welcome Bev im from Wymondham and know the dealer your on aboutId say you been lied to, I too ordered same car same time from same place and the dates you speaking of seem familiarMotabiity themselfs cancelled the order and advised me to go elsewhere, there smug ##### down therechin up fingers crossed
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Hi donkey I am dealing with yarmouth nissan is this the same place you had ordered yours from
Is there any way of finding out if my car will b coming april for sure
I have never had a motobility car so not really sure how things work any advice would b greatful many thanks
TC3

Post by TC3 »

Hi Bev welcome. While I cannot offer any advice I hope you can get it sorted
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

You get a batch ID when ordering your car that feeds into the system before VIN and registration numbers are issuedMotability will have the batch ID and can tell if this has been changed, Motability can also investigate this if you want by checking where your order isUnfortunately Motability to date seem to be giving the we love you stance and this is the first we heard of this we will investigate then return with yes everythings normal and roseyNot sure now wether they can take this stance with amount of problems in public domain but its worth a goIf you held a poll on here that would a dealer hold back a fleet car to sell it privately you would only see one answerWhen we see dealers holding stock, furnishing cars in couple of weeks keep this in mind when Motability tell you 4-5 month back log and production problemsIf it bothers you then cancel your order and shop elsewhere, bad news is all the dealers seem as bad im afraid but try and keep a smile for the lucky sods who have there cars (its not there fault) and consider them to try our cars out iron out any faults before we get ours lol
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

Hi Bev and welcome. Yes you're spot on. We are convinced that Motability customers are being pushed to the back of the queue but unfortunately we cant prove it otherwise we would be reporting them for Disability Discrimination. Im a member of another Qashqai forum and theres a chap on there who has ordered his Tekna this weekend and he picks it up on Friday. Also its the Flame Red colour that one of the people on here was told wouldn't be out until May!

The fact is they give the private buyer preferential treatment forgetting that the lease cars, including Motability are the bread and butter.
bev 2311

Post by bev 2311 »

Thank u all for your replies my husband thinks that I am being silly and its is just one of those things and there is a genuine delay I am so upset to think this is happening so not right if I dont get my car end of april I think I will be looking into it further this car is for my son who is autistic he is unable to travel in my nissan juke and we r unable to go anywhere as a family and weekends he is stuck at home so we long for the arrival of this car so we can get out at weekends again and he isnt confined to the house
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

This is something for Motability to take upThey informed me after investigation these things were isolated etc but now across the forums were seeing over and over there is definately discriminationMotabilty as a group have massive power, After all no manufacture can afford to loose a leasing company and Nissan UK can only assure Motability for so long these things are not happeningI like the QQ but gotta say so annoyed at thought of what they doing i feel like cancelling my order but what good does that do anyoneBev tell hubby your not mad these things are happening and if we dont report these things to Motability even if they do nothing were as bad as NissanIgnore small things as you can manage and the impact is on some poor sod who cant manage but no one has spoken