Hi. New member post

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Oldjdub

Post by Oldjdub »

Hi to you all. In March I ordered a QQ Tekna 1.5 in Gunmetal and have been given a delivery date to the garage of the 22 April. Can't wait! I only hope the delivery is as scheduled and not delayed due to production issues or other problems. This is my first QQ.
I was impressed by the vehicles specifications and really enjoyed the test drive.
I have read the forum and thought it would be good to become a member and take advantage of the knowledgeable ones out there.
Does anyone know if there is a company out there making boot liners for the new model, or do the previous models have the same boot floor plan so that I can buy a liner that is advertised for them?
I look forward to reading al the blogs and learning all about owners experiences, both good and bad.
Regards. Oldjdub.

Contigo

Post by Contigo »

Welcome and Great Choice. I have ordered the 1.5 Tekna in Blade Silver. Delivery is 1st May for mine which considering it was muted to be end of June is quite pleasing. I've waited a year before for cars so a few months won't hurt. There is an official Nissan Trunk Matt and Cargo Organiser which if you contact Steve via the info in the discounts forum you may get a good 20% off.
Current Cars: QQ 1.5 DCi Tekna, Maserati 3200GT, Mini Cooper S