Quick Hello!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

lol Phaerdra spec savers now doing hearing implements on NHS xxxxReading the forum it might be worth someone researching a replacement speaker set and buying in bulk maybeIm old so I gotta say I tend not to listen that intently to music but for the moeny I expected better

Sudhir

Post by Sudhir »

I had the same experience with the speakers when I test drove the Tekna. I am thinking of fitting another speaker or a sub woofer which will improve the sound but would need advice on choosing the right one.
2014 Qashqai Tekna Dci Storm White.
TC3

Post by TC3 »

I think a bass box will complement the system. Agree the sound is poor for a car costing over 20k. It is my only complaint and I can sort it out in time
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Wish it was my only complaint :-(Starting to feel like I've got a Friday afternoon one.....
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"] Wish it was my only complaint :-(

Starting to feel like I've got a Friday afternoon one.....
[/QUOTE]

Feeling your pain as got a Friday afternoon Honda many years ago

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Well at least I have a Finance and Lease company that can also rant on my behalf if I point out the car they will want to sell in 3 years time has some issues :-)
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]]Wish it was my only complaint :-(Starting to feel like I've got a Friday afternoon one.....[/QUOTE]]
There seems to be some quality issues. I found a black hexagon headed plastic screw on my drive. I checked around and found it was from the felt like material beneath the rear wheel arch, on checking the other side this was also loose, so I tightened it. Inside the car at the footwall near the door are two similar plastic screws holding the trim, one of these was almost out and the other side was loose. I had to tighten them both up.I have also noticed if you tap the area of the bumper at the front, there is a rattle as if something loose and you can actually hear it when reversing, even in the car.I hope all this rush to get the cars out is not returning us to the poor standard of finish we saw in the latter BMC Longbridge days
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

ohh I'd never notice a screw on my drive as it's just a parking bay...so you don't really approach the car from distance..you're making me want to go and check things now.I did have an issue with the rear door seal coming out..had to pop it back in.
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="jonceebee"][quote="kramrolyat70"]Wish it was my only complaint :-(Starting to feel like I've got a Friday afternoon one.....[/QUOTE]
There seems to be some quality issues. I found a black hexagon headed plastic screw on my drive. I checked around and found it was from the felt like material beneath the rear wheel arch, on checking the other side this was also loose, so I tightened it. Inside the car at the footwall near the door are two similar plastic screws holding the trim, one of these was almost out and the other side was loose. I had to tighten them both up.I have also noticed if you tap the area of the bumper at the front, there is a rattle as if something loose and you can actually hear it when reversing, even in the car.I hope all this rush to get the cars out is not returning us to the poor standard of finish we saw in the latter BMC Longbridge days[/QUOTE]
So I checked my car and the screws you mention are not loose on my car but will be keeping an eye on it...

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Im old enough to remember the BLMC days nothing can be as bad as thatAnyone remeber the 2 year waiting times for the Rover SDI? which lost 80% of its value day you got it and literaly fell apart?Not even going to speak about the Austin aggravation etc