Ordered again!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
TracyCK

Post by TracyCK »

Hi, I'm not new to the forum as I was here 2 years ago but haven't been around such is the fantastic experience that I have had with my QQ! In all seriousness, I have loved this car and not had any issues with it in the past 2 years of ownership, 24.5k miles.

Ordered a new one on Friday, it's sitting in another showroom somewhere, waiting to be brought to me. I wanted Nightshade this time and is another 1.6 diesel CVT automatic, N-connecta with Comfort Pack, and have the top coat being applied as well as a protection pack added.

I am surprised by how excited I am again, I don't have a date yet, but it will be before the end of the month, I am hoping it will be by the end of next week! :)
Ink Blue Acenta Premium 1.6 DCI Xtronic / Protection Pack / Williams Synthetic Coat / detachable towbar
Ordered 26/3/15 / Collection 15/4/15

catnash

Post by catnash »

Great to see another buying again.
1.2 Auris TS, Yaris 1.5.
stephen160

Post by stephen160 »

I am also on my second J11 but I had many problems, but still liked the car. This time went for a 1.2 cvt. Last time a 1.6 cvt.
steve
First ever Nissan and have ordered a Qashqui Tekna iCVT in Blue. www.bookmyvilla.com owner