1 week old

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ozgal

Post by Ozgal »

Picked up my new Tekna a week ago and love it. I'm looking at adding a Dash Cam.... any suggestions?

Username:

Post by Username: »

Not got any suggestions on camera but there is a thread on here how to hard wire one
only dead fish go with the flow.
2016 QASHQAI BLACK EDITION
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ozgal, firstly welcome. If you have any questions please try to use the "Search" facility in the Top LH Corner just for example enter "Dash Cam" (there are old posts on this subject) or another description and you should find what you need, if not ask again - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

Being retired I don't cover the same mileage as when I worked, I have had my QQ since Xmas 2016, this week I drove 320 miles one day and two days later another 190 miles. The QQ is without doubt the most comfortable car I have had for many years, getting in and out is easy and the seats are a dream, my wife even commented on how comfortable the QQ is and that is a huge endorsement. ;)
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I have an A118 wedge shaped dashcam and that seems to work fine. The QQ is prone to dashboard reflections though.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Ozgal

Post by Ozgal »

I've managed 350 miles in just over a week (I don't drive on weekdays) but I am looking at a BLACKVUE DR650S-2CH dashcam. It was recommended by a couple of friends. Apparently this one records both front and back and gets excellent reviews. Has anyone had any experience with that particular Dashcam?

As for driving the QQ, I'm loving it! It's a dream to drive. At the moment I am still unsure of the dimensions of my car so parking is a little scary. I'm very thankful for the cameras!