New QQ Owner

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
BigCol

Post by BigCol »

Hi All,

Picked up my new 1.6 Dig-T N-Connecta at the weekend. :D It's a pre-reg, so got a good deal on it. Could have gone for the Tekna, but they only had 1.2 petrol engines left and after test driving the two, I found the 1.2 a little under-powered for my liking, but then I have just come over from a 2 litre diesel VW.

One question, how sensitive are the auto-wipers supposed to be? Mine seem to only really wipe when the window is practically covered in rain. I'm wondering if I should pop down to my local dealer and get it looked at.

Col

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Adjustable on the stalk ring for sensitivity.
Occasionally won't kick in with misty type rain, just flip the stall up and back down to get them going.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

BigCol, welcome to the Forum. It is just as gvmdaddy has mentioned. If you have not read the Manual then take a look or read this if it works - Nissan QQ Manual comments. Never had a problem with ours - Good Luck Dave ;)

IMG_2021.PNG

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
beetroot42

Post by beetroot42 »

DaveBerlin - out of interest do you have a copy of the handbook as PDF? If so where can one find a copy?

Big Col - Welcome, I am also a new QQ owner since last week!
I own a used 1.5 DCI N-connecta 2016 machine
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

beetroot42, Done ! :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken