Test Driving on Saturday: A couple of questions

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
GrumpyTrucker

Post by GrumpyTrucker »

Thanks for the replies.

Coming from a Fiesta with heated screen and seats, I've found I've used the screen a few times in three years but never the seats. Except when I first got it, and then the novelty wore off. On the other side of that, I'd love to have the roof rails on the QQ for bike carriers, but don't really want the pano roof. But you can't have the screen without the seats, and you can't have the rails without the roof. On the Connecta at least. :cry:

I am tempted by the Tekna. Roof rails with no pano roof, and all the extra toys - park assist, moving object detection, driver fatigue warning etc. - but not sure it warrants the extra £3000. Anyone got an opinion of the extra usefulness of those?

As for the space saver wheel... I think this time around I might just risk the puncture kit. In 29 years of driving I've had one puncture that a modern puncture kit wouldn't have fixed, and I like the idea of the boot space not being taken up by a spare. And besides, if the tyre is goosed, that's what roadside assistance is there for :D

If I can get them to throw in the heated screen and seats, and I pay for the rails - and yes, that darned roof - then it might be ok.
QQ 1.2 DiG-T Tekna (2017 J11) with pano roof, Magnetic Red

Simon1100

Post by Simon1100 »

I bought my QQ Tekna 1.5d on 1st March 2017, love it and no problems (touch wood) so far. Love all the gadgets on it, the auto headlights and wipers, electrically adjustable seat, leather seats, etc ect. I connect my android phone via blue tooth and use the nissan app and works fine with voice control. I like having the heated seats, screen and wing mirrors. I used the latter when the wing mirrors were misted. We use the heated seats all the time. I got a very good deal on the Tekna it's worth using carwow. I got the dealer who offered me the best price to send through a written quote and then you can I went to my local dealers who beat the quote hands down.
QQ Tekna 1.5 Dci Gun Metal Grey
Collected 01/03/2017

:D :D :D :D :D :D