Dilemma need help choosing

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ladybird

Post by Ladybird »

Hi everyone, I am on the mobility scheme and have a Renault Captur and my lease is ending so I need to choose a new car.
The Capture like the QQ is having a facelift.........Here is my dilemma, if I want another Captur I have to wait as there aren't any , and of course I cannot find out the new motorbility prices yet........So we can have an extension on our car, or choose another. We went to look at the QQ N-Connecta and straight away liked everything about it.......My dilemma now is........shall I order the one we have seen and know the deposit price...........or wait for the new model not knowing the deposit price ( and of course it may go up and then we Carnt afford it) .........I expect everyone would like to drive round in the new model, or do you think I would be more than happy with getting the N Connecta now....
The QQ is a bit bigger than the Captur, but it's much nicer inside......and YES a lumber support .
Sorry I am rambling on.......

MikeGC
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by MikeGC »

I suspect that the QQ is quite a bit bigger, I've noticed the interior space coming from a Juke.
The QQ should soon have some interesting deals going as the facelift model approaches.
I guess it depends on the end date of your current "contract".
I switched early and am loving my QQ.
March '22 - J12 1.3DIG-T 160 CVT Tekna+ with all wheel drive - Pearl Black
July '19 - J11B 1.3DIG-T 160 DCT Tekna - Vivid Blue
March '17 - Qashqai J11A 1.5dci n-connecta - gunmetal
September '14 - Juke 1.5dci gunmetal ascenta premium (red accent packs)
Ladybird

Post by Ladybird »

Hi MikeGC, our current contract ends on the 25 June, so if we go for the QQ we only have a few weeks to wait before picking one up....but if we extend our contract by six months, then of course it will depend on when the new QQ becomes available for motorbility customers, and if we can afford it.......hence the dilemma!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ladybird, be careful from what I know the J11A production will be phased out at the end of June and the new J11B will start appearing in August. This means that the Dealers priority right now is to get rid of their existing stocks and therefore there should be some nice offers around. If Orders are placed for a J11A and the particular model is no longer available then the New orders will be moved over to the new Facelift J11B Production, which as mentioned could involve a price increase.
As Mike mentioned, we also had a Juke (Captur size) and the QQ is significantly larger especially in the Rear Area and it has a nice comfortable interior including the Seats - Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken