Time to Say Hi to Everyone

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
mogsta57

Post by mogsta57 »

So today I collected my Qashqai. It is a secondhand 1.5 dCi Tekna. As it is around 9 months old it is on a 16 plate and has done a few miles over 2500 so almost a new car.
I switched from a 4 year old Jeep. Tried the Qashqai based on a few recommendations from friends, relatives, strangers and random folk passing by. The test drive blew me away. I said to the gaffer that next to the jeep it was like driving a feather. I was sold on it right then.
Been driving about getting used to it today even though the weather was awful. Going out again later to see how things are in the dark :lol:

I have been lurking here for a few weeks, reading up on things and learning so would like to thank everyone who posts here for educating me and unknowingly helping. Thanks to you all.

Mogsta

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Mogsta57, welcome to the Forum and at least you know now where to ask if you have questions. You'll need to do a lot of driving around to learn about the "Bells & Whistles" - Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken