Just to say hello and cry really.

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Art
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Art »

Hi all
Just got new QQ, Tekna 1,5 Dci model. Had it for a week, fantastic car. Then it got stolen (keys stolen from my house). So as much as I wanted to say hello I am also asking to keep an eye around for Gun Metallic Tekna reg number BK17 XDU. Please help and share. If seen please call 101. Thank you
Art

dafman

Post by dafman »

Sorry to hear about your loss, you did`nt say where you are located but will certainly keep an eye out for it on my travels.
2014 QQ J11 pearl black 1.5dci accenta premium
2018 QQ J11B magnetic red 1.2dig-t n connecta
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

will keep eye out best of much
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Sorry !uck bad spelling
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Birmingham area I presume.

Sympathies on your misfortune - I hope some good luck comes your way soon...
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Bullyboy

Post by Bullyboy »

Sorry to hear. I also own a fiesta ST200 and a few posts on that forum about Birmingham and surrounding area thefts. Sorry it's happened to you hope you get it back
All the best
Paul
NOW- Mini Clubman Cooper S ---- WAS a 16 plate Tekna 1.6 dig-t in Gunmetal with Pano Roof
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Art, firstly welcome to the Forum and secondly condolences for the loss of the new QQ, I hope you get it back in reasonable condition - Dave ;)
OK they stole your keys but we are in the Age of High Tech now and the problem is that it is not only the vehicles that are technically advancing, it is also the Villians that steal them and their gadgets which are freely available. All these additional luxury security gadgets in the high end vehicles cost big bucks, you can order alarms, install DIY alarms, fit GPS Devices, Steering Wheel locks etc..... but at the end of the day if they want it they take it. The Spares to order racket is big business on the upper market vehicles and money is there to be made - Tax Free.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken