New QQ Owner from up north to down under!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
rai
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by rai »

Hi All,

Picked up my new 2017 QQ Ti in white on Wednesday and loving it, always finding an excuse to go to the car, check something, forgot something etc.

I'm from Australia so our models are different (to my dismay there are no auto close wing mirrors on engine off, just electronic auto at the push of a button), I'm originally from Newcastle up t'north.

Big thanks to S_J_P on his guide on how to install a dashcam, saved me a ton of time and made it so easy.

Nice to meet you all!
QQ 2017 - TI - White. Australia

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

So you emanate from near QQ factory at Sunderland; welcome.
There are several other members on here from Oz.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Rai, welcome to the Forum from the other side of the World. As Gel mentioned this Forum is really reaching out with members in AU & also NZ.
When we bought our 2014 QQ Tekna it did not have Auto fold Mirrors as this option came later, but we found a Nissan Kit that we had installed, OK at a Nissan Price but it works so what the hell. There was another Co. that also manufactured a Kit so try this www.acesdvds.co.uk - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken