A question about Qashqai spare parts

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
rayan2017
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by rayan2017 »

Hi all,

I am a new owner of Nissan Qashqai J11. I want to know whether the spare parts of Nissan Qashqai J10 can fit J11 (e.g. spark plugs, belts, brakes).

Thanks a lot! :)

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Most likely not. Best to check with wherever you source your spares.
rayan2017
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by rayan2017 »

Thanks gvmdaddy for the quick reply! The thing is I wanna buy online from aliexpress for example. Any idea otherwise about a credible website for affordable and good quality spare parts that can ship to Europe? Thanks again :)
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi, firstly welcome to the Forum. As gvmdaddy has advised the Best method is to ask your Nissan Dealer or your usual spares supplier. It appears that you have the newer QQ J11, but why do you want to use J10 parts, is it a cost factor or just that you have parts available ?. There are a lot of Suppliers on the web which should be able to supply "Original" or "Equivalent" Quality parts.

Regarding AliExpress I would have no problems and in fact have installed what I would call "Accessory" parts to our QQ from them but these to me are more "Cosmetic" than Functional parts. I would personally be very wary about buying "Functional Mechanical Spares" from PRC. These sort of mechanical parts are always in the News involving sub quality copy parts and sorry but my life, family and friends comes first, so I go the Nissan Way for OEM Parts but it does cost more - I hope you find a way Dave ;)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken