Newby 1.5 Tekna roof

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Kevjohn
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Kevjohn »

Good morning

Joined this morning having taken possession last Friday of a black Tekna Roof, 1.5 diesel. Very impressed thus far.

On the Nissan scheme as my son is an engineer with them in the NE of England, this appears a tremendous deal.

Looking forward to reading the site.

IMG_5833.JPG

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Welcome aboard; do you get access to cheap Nissan accessories too under that scheme?

There were posters here years ago that were employees offering new car deals to members
under a friends & family scheme I recall.
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
david sunderland

Post by david sunderland »

Also live close to Sunderland plant ... the streets are full of. V Reg. Qashqais its a great deal for family members new car every year....
Qashqai tekna 1.2 petrol dig 6. 3. 17. gunmetal grey. glass roof m\ t...............now RENAULT KADJAR GT 160 BHP same as the QQ same car
Kevjohn

Post by Kevjohn »

The friends and family scheme is a discount depending upon model, not sure of the exact figures. However, the NEVOS scheme is as above, serviced, insured, taxed and a new car at least every year, no money down and a monthly payment. Year on year contract. Can't beat that deal.

As for spares, I know that they get a discount on parts and servicing carried out at a local dealers.... he owns a Mini!!!!!
Kevjohn

Post by Kevjohn »

We have taken the deal on 12,000 mls per year.

We still have a 12 year old BMW convertible and a Porsche. The idea is to keep the miles down on the Porsche and a reliable second car. The BMW is going to be garaged in the winter. The Porsche is 3 year old at the end of the month, just MOT'd and purchased a further 2 years warranty.

Enjoying the Nissan - to get the same gizmos on the Porsche would have cost a small fortune.
Kevjohn

Post by Kevjohn »

Got the call two weeks ago and so collected my new 1.5 Tekna Roof on Saturday morning. Initial improvements that come to mind.... new alloys, better seats, much better sound system, Bose, steering wheel is much more appealing, and the horn is ever so slightly better (strange the things that bug you).