New Qashqai J11 2016 1,6DiG-T

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Speeder88
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Speeder88 »

Hello everyone! I've been looking for QQ since may! I wanted the big petrol engine but when I talk with the dealers in Bulgaria they told I can't order it, because there is no one left, and they sale only the left ones. Because of that I decide to start looking for another car(I don't really like the facelift exterior). But... three days ago I saw offer in our biggest cars resale website. It was online the day before I found it. I call the dealer, saw it and told him that it's mine! :D Yesterday I gave him the documents for the leasing and now I'm waiting! It's buyback 2016 QQ with 1,6DiG-T engine. First registration 02/2016, only 7500km and Ultimate package.

This is is it!
http://infiniti-collection.bg/listing/n ... -ultimate/
Sorry for not having EN option but this is Bulgarians Infiniti dealers site.
Last edited by Speeder88 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
2016/QQ/1,6DiG-T/Ultimate

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

That's because they are all over here in England mate, including the Poles and most of Europe :lol:
Speeder88 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:42 am Hello everyone! I've been looking for QQ since may! I wanted the big petrol engine but when I talk with the dealers in Bulgaria they told I can't order it, because there is no one left,
Speeder88

Post by Speeder88 »

I think so! But there is also a lot of them here in BG! It's one of the most selling SUV's here. There is also something else - Bulgarians mostly like to drive diesels! Biggest part of the new selling cars are diesels. That's why dealers don't have petrol engines on stock.
Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Speeder,

As the QQ now meets the Euro 6 standard, I dont understand why there is so much controviesy and image problems. I'm with you on Diesel, it makes much more sense. Now lets get all those busses, taxies and lorries off the road that dont meet this standard.
Speeder88 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 am I think so! But there is also a lot of them here in BG! It's one of the most selling SUV's here. There is also something else - Bulgarians mostly like to drive diesels! Biggest part of the new selling cars are diesels. That's why dealers don't have petrol engines on stock.
Speeder88

Post by Speeder88 »

Daewar wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:05 pm ...

Sorry, I didn't quite catch do you like diesels or not! :)

I'm not against them, I just prefer petrol engines instead. All my cars have been petrol by now and because of that I like them.

Everyone can choose what kind of engine to drive. :)