DLRM

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Giro
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Giro »

Hi,Has anyone fitted a DLRM module on a uk spec car without E11 connection and if so how did you fit the grey wires to the indicator thanks.

brianthelian

Post by brianthelian »

HELLO FROM SPAIN. i fitted mine soldering and running the wires from the box through to the front fuse box because the connectons are so cramped so that if i got any complications there would be no problems. the grey wires for rh and lh signals were imposible to connect as there was another ítem above them impeding a connection , but as i had extended the wires through the boz joint conduit there was no problema joining the ends temperarily. my winkers were not audiable and i had extended wires (soldering) from the rear winkers to buzzers that i enclosed in a box because they were too loud therefore i just connected to the + of them and ran them to the fuse box and connected them. when ti tried them yhe indicators worked first time and i am pleased i did not connect the modules inside the cramped front box, giro if you send me a whatsapp no privately through the fórum i will try to send fotos to help you, the buzzers are a god send regards brian
brian
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

I extended each of the grey wires and used PosiTaps to connect each one to the positive wire on the indicator bulb holders. I used ribbed 7mm plastic sheathing to maintain the look of the wiring harness.
Last edited by Hound on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
Giro
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Giro »

Hi Brian, thanks for you're responce problem now resolved cheers.