Deciding between new 2017 DiG 1.2T and 1.6T manual Tekna

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
brookie
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by brookie »

Thanks all so far.

I eventually drove the 1.2 this afternoon. The dealer didn't do itself any favours as it didn't have demo car available despite my booking the test drive four days ago. Not a good indication of future service.

Nearly gave up but eventually they found an alternative.

It was more lively than I expected but I'd really like to have had more time to push it, and feel like I need to try the 1.6 also.

PJB729

Post by PJB729 »

brookie wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:09 pm Thanks all so far.

I eventually drove the 1.2 this afternoon. The dealer didn't do itself any favours as it didn't have demo car available despite my booking the test drive four days ago. Not a good indication of future service.

Nearly gave up but eventually they found an alternative.

It was more lively than I expected but I'd really like to have had more time to push it, and feel like I need to try the 1.6 also.
If you have options\choices its always best exercise them, if you order a 1.2 and haven't tested a 1.6 you may regret it further down the line..

I would be a little hesitant to engage with a dealership who could not even organise a test drive properly, your a potential customer at this point how are they going to treat you when you are a customer?
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5dci Tekna + 2019 Magnetic Red
QQ 1.5 e-power Tekna 2024 Fuji Sunset Red.