Hi All and warning

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Blackj
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Blackj »

Hi everyone. New to the forum and have got a bit of a warning and a question...

Warning first. We got the train to London over the weekend from Manchester to Euston and left the Qashqai overnight at Piccadilly in “secure” car parking. When we got back last night the passenger side window had been smashed and thieves had nicked the SD card from the sat nav. They’d also robbed 3 other Qashqais the same evening in the same car park, taking the SD cards out of each....so the warning i guess is don’t leave your car at APCOA in Piccadilly. When we got there last night it was still surrounded by shards of glass and no one had even bothered to sweep it up. Reported to police but I guess they’ve got bigger fish to fry in the middle of Manc on a Weekend evening :D on a positive note, at least they only took the card (didn’t even go through the glove box) and didn’t trash any upholstery or dash or anything.

Obviously now have to replace said SD card. Had a look on eBay and see they’re going for about £25. Happy days.

My question is, how can I tell which version to get? Am I running a Connect 3 system on a 16 plate?

Cheers for any advice.
2016 Qashqai 1.5 dCi Black Edition

Gel

Post by Gel »

What a b+++er. :(
Buy a genuine one from member here Black Rojer. *
Only consolation is that your card was probably out of date anyway.
*http://www.fpro.aaanet.ru/connect/map-vers.htm
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Blackj, unfortunately S_ _ _ happens unfortunately if they want to get in they will, but as you mentioned no other damage so you were lucky. As you appear to be a new member please try to use the „Search“ Facility before asking as it minimises repeat subjects, you are not the only one.
Give this post a try as it is recent it is long but it will help - Dave :)

viewtopic.php?t=2610&start=140
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Blackj

Post by Blackj »

Cool, thanks Gel 😀

Thanks Dave for the pointer I’ll give it a read now.
2016 Qashqai 1.5 dCi Black Edition