Hello Nissanites

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lady W
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Lady W »

Hello there
Have just got a 10 month old Qashqai (previously had a Megane).
Wasn’t able to choose the colour (Gunmetal) but because it was such a good spec decided to go for it. It has push button start, heated leather seats, reversing camera, parking sensors, sunroof, no tax (1.5 diesel) etc etc so I’m pretty pleased with it so far. Only thing I keep forgetting to lock it, well, push the button on the door (with Megane didn’t need to).
Have just discovered too I don’t even need to let the handbrake off, it does it itself! Was impressed with that. It comes on automatically too.
I do hope I’m not going to have trouble with the particle filter as I don’t do big miles, but will take it for a good blowout on the motorway every now and again. Fingers crossed.
Anyway, a very Merry Christmas to you all.

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

Lady W, hi. I’ve had the same as you for the last 4 years and do less than average mileage. Don’t worry about the dpf as the car looks after itself. Have you played with the hands free parking yet? Takes a bit of practice but it really works well in tight spaces. Enjoy. Any more questions and use the search button at the top of the forum as there is a plethora of info all ready and waiting to be accessed.
Lady W
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Lady W »

Thanks gvm.
Didn’t know about the hands-free, LOL. Just getting used to everything.
Haven’t been out much since I got it (because of the snow) but hope to soon put that right.
My husband is going on about reading the handbook but I think the selective deafness has kicked in there.