Hallo from the north of Cumbria

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Autobahn27
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Autobahn27 »

Greetings to you All,

WE have just bought a Nissan qashqai cdi 1.9 Acenta in metallic shark grey , our first Nissan, it is the last older shape one 2013, and it is a brilliant vehicle, also great on fuel and comfort.
I like to ask if there are some enhancement parts in chrome available, which don't break the bank? Sadly mine has not even got the roof rails but I like to break the plain look a little .
Many thanks

Lutz

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Lutz, sorry to have to tell you but please take a look in the „Search“ Area and just enter your request it might need playing around with. Also take a look at the „AliExpress“ website as there is a load of Chinese Chrome Stuff there at reasonable prices and quality. Welcome to the Forum, but please read the posts as there is a vast amount of information mainly J11 based - have fun Dave :D
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Autobahn27
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Autobahn27 »

Good morning all,
Many thanks for the reply, sorry for combining two subject with one but I am not used to forums like this. I am a more mature citizen so forgive me for that and computers are not my top priority in life.
Many thanks anyway and I will have a search in this forum.
have a good week ..Lutz