New owner from North America

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
KYRGYZ
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by KYRGYZ »

Hey everyone, I just trade in my 2016 Murano for 2017 Rogue Sport, a.k.a Qashqai :) Yes, yes, you might be thinking "is he dumb?" but Murano was just too big and bulky for my wife so I decided to get her smaller yet good looking car instead :) I drive 2017 Civic :)

KYRGYZ
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by KYRGYZ »

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Welcome to the Forum, it looks like the Forum is getting more and more International and I believe you are the first from the US. Your Rogue Sport is built in Japan and has a larger engine than the European Version and as usual different Specs. If you are interested in “Accessories” take a look in the “Search” Area as there are now a lot around (EU/ China ...) and the basic design is as the QQ built in the UK - I hope the wife enjoys the Rogue Dave :)
PS : Unfortunately the Murano is not available here in Germany or I think the UK, it is a nice looking car I took a look at one last year in the US.
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken