Exterior accessories

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Ndangwez
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Ndangwez »

Hello I have a tekna 2016 and I want to spend some money enhancing the look. I need some chrome styling wind shield and alloy spigot rings probably 25mm front and 30 mm back. Does anyone know a reputable place to have this done. I am I. Manchester. Any advice appreciated thanks

grahamfromoldham

Post by grahamfromoldham »

Having bought chrome styling pieces from the Aliexpress website for less than £10 then maybe its worth starting there for what you are after. Not sure where would be able to fit them for you although the things I bought are easily fitted yourself. Hope this helps
dafman
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by dafman »

Hi Ndangwez, firstly welcome to the forum don`t know what they are like but worth a look www.tradevanaccessories.co.uk they do parts for cars despite the name.

Best of luck. Bill
2014 QQ J11 pearl black 1.5dci accenta premium
2018 QQ J11B magnetic red 1.2dig-t n connecta
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I not really sure what Chrome Stuff you are after but as Graham has mentioned there is a lot of stuff available from AliExpress, cheap but what I have bought the quality is pretty good and from the PRC.
Here is just an example although one is in German and the other is for the new Model QQ J11B from Nissan, but the parts in most cases should fit but you will be paying the price - Anyway take a look Dave :)

https://www.ahg-shop.com/ahg-tuning-zub ... shqai-j11/

http://www.nissan-aftersales.co.uk/pdf/ ... ies_UK.pdf
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken