Return to the Forum

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
alanqq
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by alanqq »

Hi all,

I originally joined this Forum in 2009 with the purchase of a new QQ but have become slightly inacctive over recent years.

I have been running a 2009 QQ Acenta CVT petrol for nearly 9 years from new which has been great. The scare at the time of purchase was failing rear shock absorbers fortunately never had a problem with them. The QQ has done nearly 80K; I currently have what appears to be a noisey wheel bearing OFS other suggestions are the differential..? It is speed related and the noise immitted chages from time to time. Local garage says run it for another 5K so that noise can be more clearly identified..? Any advice would be appreciateated
Perhaps time to move on with a replacement...

Whilst 74, I am now considering a replacement QQ (2017/2018 Acenta Auto petrol with Vision Pack - no roof bars) but I am still fearful of a purchase due to recent issues with appauling oil consumption with the 1.2 Digi T,dealers say this has all been sorted..? Others say that the overworked 1.2 Digi T engine won't last as long as my current 2 Litre engine or the life of the car.

Replies wlecomed