Hi from the Netherlands

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
McSherman
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by McSherman »

Hi all,

new to this forum and new to Nissan, so an introduction seems to be in order.
My name is John and I live in the southern part of the Netherlands, near Eindhoven. We bought ourselves a new Qashqai J11B 1.6 DIG-T Tekna plus in the color Gun Metal Grey. To car should be delivered at the 26th of May but due to a extensive quality control, this dat was posponed by two to three weeks.
Hopefully my new wheels turn up quickly so I can post some pictures around here!

English is not my native language, so bear with me....

Grt, John.
Awaiting Nissan Qashqai 1.6 TEKNA+ Gun Metal Grey

dafman

Post by dafman »

Hi John, Welcome to the forum. Thats a great colour you have chosen, and remember there are a lot of people on here to help with any queries you have, Hope you enjoy your new car and please post some pics.

Regards Bill
Last edited by dafman on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2014 QQ J11 pearl black 1.5dci accenta premium
2018 QQ J11B magnetic red 1.2dig-t n connecta
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

John, welcome to the Forum there a lots of facts and data hear on the QQ’s. Hopefully you will be happy with your new Buy. If your English is Bad then mine must be terrible and I am a Brit :lol:
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken