Greetings

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Omnius
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Omnius »

Hello, I have recently bought a 2015 Storm White N-tec+ 1.6 Dig-T, as my Saab 9-3ss Turbo was neither practical nor economical now I have my first born in the world!!

First impressions so far have been positive, still getting used to its lack of power though, but this was never a choice for thrills...

It handles better than I expected, the drive is comfortable (although the seats aren't as comfortable as I'm used to), the economy is great as getting about 46mpg, the stereo sound quality is ok, the general quality of the car feels good.

Unfortunately, I didn't realise just how many QQ's are in Storm White... on one road alone there were 4 of us in a queue of traffic consisting of about 15 cars!! Ok, this has only happened once... but still!

Frustratingly, I have had to replace the windscreen already due to a split right down the middle... having to take it to a Calibration Centre was a surprise.

Although it looked great in the dealer's used car section of the showroom, the chrome extras are starting to irritate a little... time, effort, funds and ideas permitting I do intend to do something about that.

Enough from me... hope to take on your advice and share my QQ experiences!

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Hi Omnius, welcome. The lack of power is one of the things I dont like. I'm not a racer, but a bit more would be nice. If only we had the underpinnings or a Tesla, that would be nice. :)