Hi New to Nissan and Qashqai

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

The configerator reports:

LED Pack

LED headlights with Adaptive Front Lighting System
LED Signature Daytime Running Lights with Directional indicator
Auto Levelling System

From £495

Note that's a factory-fit option - retrofit probably not feasible.
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy »

discover wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:24 pm Thanks for clearing that up sandgrounder, thats exactly what i meant.

When i enter my drive way at around 10mph which is slightly downhill but not steep downhill, it always applies an emergency brake by itself
Is that because the lane is very narrow and i am inbetween a wall on either side? Always does it there.
Also, are you able to PM me the price for the optional LED upgrade or if its okay to mention publicly.
Many thanks
It shouldn’t have anything to do with the width of your drive, more likely your approaching your house or garage too quickly or another car on the driveway.
Sandgrounder
Qashqai Model: Mk.3 Qashqai - J12 (2021+) New Model

Post by Sandgrounder »

The LED pack on my QQ was a factory-fitted option and, as @gloucester mentioned, a retrofit is probably not feasible. I paid £360.94 + VAT (£433) which included an overall dealer discount. The list price at the time was £495 including VAT.

The Intelligent Emergency Braking on my previous QQ (2014) only recognised cars whilst driving (e.g. not lorries or bicycles, from memory). It is now supposed to recognise more road vehicles and pedestrians. I never had any “false IEB” warning beeps on my old QQ.

I have had the IEB system beep on my current QQ: earlier this year at a certain mini roundabout in town with no other cars or pedestrians in the vicinity; and also going around a sharp left-hand bend, again with no other cars present. Not heard a murmur from it in the last few months when I’ve driven the same route where it has beeped before - fingers crossed it stays that way!
Now: 1.3 Tekna DIG-T 158 MHEV J12 ~ LED Front Fog Lights ~ Ceramic Grey with Pearl Black Roof/Grey Interior
Before: 1.2 N-Connecta DIG-T 115 J11B ~ Heat Pack ~ LED Pack ~ Vivid Blue (Sep 17-Oct 21)
Previously: 1.2 N-Tec DIG-T 115 J11A ~ Blade Silver (Nov 14-Sep 17)