Future QQ owner

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lancer21
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Lancer21 »

Hello everyone!

I'm a 38 year old potential future Qashqai owner from Belgium (disregard the model in my profile, I choose it at the random because I don't have a Qashqai yet), although I live abroad right now. I'd like to gather info and feedback about these SUVs, and that's why I joined this forum. I hope your experiences will make me want to become one of yours!

Have a nice day.

Deleted User 3871

Post by Deleted User 3871 »

Hi & Welcome Lancer,

There is lots of reading in these forums, so it will keep you busy :D At the end of the day, we are only a few owners and probably don't represent the majority. So if you see us complaining about faults with the car, try to use it for guidance only as your experience may be different. Also, people have a habit of expressing their displeasure, but less likely to tell the world how wonderful their car is. I'm quite sure there are many more people happy with their QQ than there are unhappy QQ owners.

Enjoy.
Lancer21 wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:19 pm Hello everyone!

I'm a 38 year old potential future Qashqai owner from Belgium (disregard the model in my profile, I choose it at the random because I don't have a Qashqai yet), although I live abroad right now. I'd like to gather info and feedback about these SUVs, and that's why I joined this forum. I hope your experiences will make me want to become one of yours!

Have a nice day.