Qashqai 2.0 CVT J10G02 N-tec 2010

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
manjob
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by manjob »

Hi all, am very pleased to join this forum having acquired a lovely 8 year old Qashqai 2.0 CVT J10 G02 N-tec 2010, £7000 (private buy), only 35k on clock, beautiful, clean, no accidents, looks great and drives well, fingers crossed 🤞and 🙏 no problems!

Any others here with similar CVT model and advice appreciated thanks.

Please please tell me I haven’t overpaid 🤔

Few queries please if I may...

SATNAV
First off, I noticed SATNAV is way out of date, 2010, never been updated. Nissan price for Nissan Connect 1 SD card is a ridiculous over £100!. Seen around £44ish ebay. Anyone have experience of this or is it a scam to avoid?
Yes I can use my smartphone with googlemap/here/waze but frankly I’d rather not as it drains battery and don’t really want to wire it up every time.

REVERSING CAMERA
works fine but is it supposed to be accompanied with an audible ‘bleep-bleep’ ?.
No, there are no parking sensors.

BLUETOOTH.
works fine with music from my phone playing through the car speakers, but the audio from phone map (googlemap/here) doesn’t come through?
Any ideas appreciated please.

Best
M

manjob
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai - J10 (2006–2013)

Post by manjob »

My apologies, should have read the forum advice first before including my queries in the intro section
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Firstly Welcome, you are not the first to see this Problem most new members ask before reading - thats life but it does prevent doubling up on subjects. You will see if you use the "Search" Area which I would assume you have now, that there are so many subjects that have been covered since 2014 it is difficult to keep up with and it takes a lot of Reading which hopefully is beneficial - Dave :)
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Dragstar
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Dragstar »

Hi, Ref to SatNav
First off, I noticed SATNAV is way out of date, 2010, never been updated. Nissan price for Nissan Connect 1 SD card is a ridiculous over £100!. Seen around £44ish ebay. Anyone have experience of this or is it a scam to avoid?
Check This Link Out https://www.satnavdisc.co.uk/
2014 Qashqai Accenta Premium 1.5DCI, Gunmetal Paintwork, Crossover Pack, Pan Roof,Bonnet Strut Kit, sidebars, and a Bit of Chrome :D
2011 Audi TT Quattro Roadster Volcano Red (Pearl}
2012 Vauxhall VXR GTC Arden Blue
2012 Vauxhall GTC 140 SRi