Hello! Just bought a 16 plate Tekna :)

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
ammonite
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by ammonite »

Hi all

Brand new to Nissans, I did a lot of research into a family car that was a bit of an improvement over our 59 Focus. Qashqai fitted our needs and budget perfectly

We just today bought a blue 16 plate 1.2 DiG-T Tekna with the glass roof - my husband and I are both massive fans of blue cars. Its my husband's newest ever vehicle, and mine since buying new Ford ST's in my misguided car-mad youth :lol:

So I'm sure I'll be frequenting this forum for all manner of things! I think we may need some door sill protectors for when the toddler is hauling herself in and out. And I need to figure out the best way to carry bicycles and how on earth you make use of the roof rails (never had them before, they will come in handy)

trout
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by trout »

Welcome, I hope you are really happy with your new QQ.
Loads of good info on here, most of it already discussed at some point, so do try the search function first you may be lucky. :D
S.
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Ammonite, firstly welcome to the Forum and as Trout (Steve) has rightfully mentioned Try to use the “Search” Area firstly as there is such a wide range of subjects there but under different Titles so it needs playing with.
Just to show we are a friendly bunch take a look at these posts which hopefully will set you on the right track - Dave 😉

viewtopic.php?t=4255

viewtopic.php?t=6080

viewtopic.php?t=5338
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
gloucester
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by gloucester »

Welcome

You have a little warranty time left so keep a close check on the oil level. There have been issues with your engine. I didn't suffer them but other cars have had to have a new engine.

Also when it starts to get a bit warmer check your AC is working properly. Again there are issues and this time I was affected - had to have a new condenser; the warranty covered the c.£400
(2015 Nissan Qashqai Tekna DIG-T 1.2 sold 15/6/18) ~ 2018 Suzuki Ignis SZ5 - 2018 Yamaha MT-07 ~ (2024 Volvo EX30 ordered)