Seat Covers Needed!

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Squirreldinho

Post by Squirreldinho »

Hi All,Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I'm looking for somewhere I can get some decent seat-covers for my Nissan Qashqai. I was hoping someone on the forum might be able to help.I recently purchased a 10 plate Nissan Qashqai, and while the car in general is in superb condition, the seats are showing a little bit of wear & tear (previous owner had kids), and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent seat covers, partly to hide any damage but also to prevent further damage too.I don't want anything too flashy/sporty, and I don't need the waterproof ones or anything like that, just some that are perfectly suitable for everyday use, and don't look too tacky. I would need covers for both the front and back seats, and also the headrest covers too.Price isn't really an issue, I'm guessing the cheaper ones (that I saw on eBay) will look pretty awful, and I'm willing to pay more for something that looks a bit more professional. Not overly keen on leather (fake or otherwise) ones either.Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance,Tom