New member from MK

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
Biffo1963
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Biffo1963 »

Hi All,

Just today taken delivery of my brand-new - well, pre-registered in January but stilll new - Qashqai. Yes know, totally the wrong time for getting to know a new car, but still ! Looking forward to getting to know it on the odd occasion I'm allowed out. I'll doubtless have lots of odd questions once I've had a chance to fiddle properly; I've only one for the moment so I'll post that in the general queries and see if I get any takers.

John

DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

John, welcome to the Forum ! If you are unfortunate enough to be Home bound at present you could take a look into the “Search” Area at the older posts where there is loads of information, moans, groans, Technical information, Problems etc - just a suggestion Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
Biffo1963

Post by Biffo1963 »

Thanks Dave. I'm not currently self-isolating - not quite 70 yet - but there's nowhere to go so my first 500 miles wil probably take until July ! But yes, I will take a good long trawl through the forum. I'm already reassured to see that Nissan, like most manufacturers, could do with a little instruction in the art of arranging reference manuals ! A shame they don't do PDFs, but then my previous car (Volvo V40) offered that option but no printed versions !! Swings and roundabouts.....

John