New QQ J10 owner - Leeds

New to the Nissan QashQai Forums? Introduce yourself here
amills2005
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by amills2005 »

Hi everyone, recently joined the Qashqai club with a 12 plate Ntec+ 1.6 petrol, for the Mrs

She only does 4-5000 miles a year so it’s ideal for her doing the nursery run and commute into work.

Apart from the lack of power and a couple of small shoddy paint repairs i’m quite pleased with the car overall. Good level of kit for the age and everything works.

Seen some really smart looking QQ’s on here with some great subtle mods.

This car is standard. Thinking of painting the diamond cut wheels all black. The silver bits have corroded and I understand it is expensive to get these re-dressed

I’ve added Heko deflectors, as i do with all my cars and i’ve also upgraded the H7 headlight bulbs to the Osram Night Breakers. Yet to try these out at night.

Fancying the puddle lights and the chrome side steps next .

Anyway good to be here and any advice is always welcome

Anthony

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Hi Anthony and welcome to the Forum. As this Forum has been running for a few years now, I joined for example in 2014 there is a vast amount of information, Tips, etc available although mainly J11 orientated, but the J10 is also there. My suggestion would be when you have the time is to browse through the “Search” Area, for example what you have mentioned has been discussed previously it is just a matter of finding it - again welcome Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Anthony, not really J10 related but just to show you what is available on the Forum - Dave 👍

Ambient light and footwell : viewtopic.php?t=9097

2016 Model - do you know any running boards fit : viewtopic.php?t=8786
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
amills2005
Qashqai Model: Mk.1 Qashqai Facelift - J10b (2010–2013)

Post by amills2005 »

DaveBerlin wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:54 pm Hi Anthony and welcome to the Forum. As this Forum has been running for a few years now, I joined for example in 2014 there is a vast amount of information, Tips, etc available although mainly J11 orientated, but the J10 is also there. My suggestion would be when you have the time is to browse through the “Search” Area, for example what you have mentioned has been discussed previously it is just a matter of finding it - again welcome Dave 😉
Hi Dave had a good nosey last night when i joined and found the “search” feature very useful.

Currently furloughed from work so going to use my time wisely..... and read about how to improve my QQ 😃👍

thanks for the warm welcome

Anthony