Nissan Qashqai Tekna + ProPILOT Sport

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Yesterday I got the chance to drive the above German LHD Model on some new 2 lane roads around Berlin that were virtually deserted. This was the first time of driving and playing with the ProPILOT System and it seems impressive and pretty safe as much as the Electronics can be. Just moving your “Hands Off” the Wheel you get a constant red display warning and alarm to put them back on. Braking, staying within the white lines, distance between vehicles seemed to work OK.

D3152647-8CFB-4075-BC54-7CA079F3C4FD.jpeg

A new era of control – Nissan introduces ProPILOT technology to the full Qashqai range : https://uk.nissannews.com/en-GB/releases/release-66640fa11323e1a18d8351c5df05c5a6-a-new-era-of-control-nissan-introduces-propilot-technology-to-the-full-qashqai-range

New Nissan Qashqai - ProPILOT :

My question is and possibly Nick & Keith or other member owners can answer, is the system worth having, is it used often and just a general comment on ease of operation and the overall opinion of the ProPILOT system - Many Thanks Dave 😉
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Nick suffolk
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by Nick suffolk »

Hi Dave
I hope all is good with you! To answer your question on,pro pilot I think it’s good but is it worth it I would say it’s nice to have but most of the time I forget to put it on. I came back last night from the airport and that’s the first time I have used it in a month.
So it’s works well but it’s not essential
Glad you got to give one a drive
Nick
J11b 2019 Qashqai 1.3dig-T 160 Tekna + Sports Pack in Vivid Blue led interior lights , Vivid blue Callipers, Sports pedals :D :D
Previously J 11a tekna 1.6 ink blue 2016 chrome pack and led interior lights