Nissan Production Figures

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

These figures tend to indicate what the Motoring Industry is going through at present but in particular the Nissan Figures.
These are the Nissan Production Sales & Export Figures for September and for the six months from April to September 2020.

Nissan production, sales and exports for September and April-September 2020 : https://global.nissannews.com/en/releas ... s-sep-2020
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Geordieman

Post by Geordieman »

I looked at all the manufacturers figure last week and Nissan didn't do too badly compared to all the others. I bought a new one to help them out last month. lol
2020 Tekna 1.3 DCT Auto, Pearl Black, Pan Roof, Heated Screen, ss door sills, Chrome door handle covers, ss Reg Plate frames, Gas Bonnet struts, chrome wheel nut covers, black side protection strips.
DaveBerlin

Post by DaveBerlin »

Geordieman, well done supporting the Sunderland work force.👍 I get the comments over here on why I never buy a German Car, I think it is the devil you know and I have no complaints regarding the QQ or Dealer. I got a similar response from my UK brother who bought a New Alfa Romeo Silvio SUV until his wife stepped in and congratulated me on buying a UK Nissan 😋
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken