iClean Dog Wash Cube

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

I was watching a Motor Programm on TV yesterday and saw this. Here the Germans are paranoid for clean cars, washing, polishing at these very large Car Wash Centers, but then this Doggy Wash was shown. I personally had never seen one but they are around here. This is Just for interest but I suppose it does keep the house dry - Dave 😏

“The iClean Dog Wash Cube is the machine which allows the dog to turn more easily and improves the washing experience.
The iClean Dog Wash Cube is more than just beautifully sculpted sheet metal and timeless design elements. Dog Wash generation; every design element serves a specific function to help ensure you are getting the most out of this great machine.”

392F7E3D-B913-47C4-A065-1F852D8208EF.jpeg

A6E09997-D7C3-4F05-93D0-C05AE92E8EFE.jpeg

Model Cube | iClean Dog Wash - World's leading Dog Wash company : https://icleandogwash.com/dogwash-cube/
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken