New Nissan LEAF with “Canto” Sound

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

LEAF MY21 marks the European debut for ’Canto’, the sound of Nissan's electrified vehicles - Dave 😏

Nissan announces the start of sales for the 100% electric LEAF model year 2021. The recharged LEAF boasts enhanced safety features for a more confident electric driving experience for both drivers and pedestrians around the car. LEAF MY21 will come equipped with a new Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS) named ’Canto’ by Nissan. Fully compliant with the new European regulations, the AVAS has been specifically designed to transmit artificially simulated driving sounds, alerting road users of the presence of a 100% electric vehicle.

B2C7B455-E4F5-44B9-8917-C475358C9852.jpeg

Nissan hits all the right notes with the new LEAF MY21 featuring the ‘Canto’ sound : https://uk.nissannews.com/en-GB/release ... to-sound[b][/b]

Nissan LEAF MY21 Canto​: Soundscaping European Streets​ :
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken