Nissan Pulsar write up

The place to discuss everything else..
Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Some bits from the QQ used it seems: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/car ... ulsar.html
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D

Kris

Post by Kris »

Quite a damming review
1.5 Tekna Pearl White: Alloygators, Mud Flaps, Defender spray to front bumper and bonnet
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

hhmm... I am a little disappointed and the estimated price. The price for the 1.2 seems to be very close to the QQ. I wonder if the DIG-T engine has been de-tuned compared to the QQ because surely the Pulsar would be lighter and there is more than enough power in the QQ... maybe the driver was expecting a little too much from it OR like most new owners of the 1.2 DIG-T engine, just needed time to get used to the way it performs. I was actually hoping that the price was lower, although I really like the QQ, I also liked my old Almera and would have opted for the Pulsar had it been available when I wanted it, but there is an option to trade in my QQ at the 3 year mark, but with the price being as high as it is, its making me think, why would I want to slightly loose out on space for no real price difference! Would be interesting to see it sitting next to a QQ to see how much has been trimmed off it!
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

All Nissan cars are no longer in the budget price range and this model will be no exception. With the new price increases coming into the QQ and the possibility of paying extra for the Panoramic roof and roof bars are we seeing Nissan trying to try to give a more upmarket feeling for their owners or just being greedy and optimistic that these prices will be accepted?
I have just done the price configurator on the Nissan web site for a 1.2 Tekna with the chrome extras fitted as shown on my signature without adding pricing for wind deflectors, alloygaytoes, mud flaps and electric auto mirror kit, matts etc. and the price was £25682, this is not a cheap car for a 1.2 manual FWD onlyjonceebee2014-09-09 19:55:47
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

I wonder if Nissan held the price of the QQ down to encourage a flood of orders to get a good number on the road at launch, and are now putting them back up to a price where its "more sustainable" for them long term. Of course it allows them to do "special deal weekends" every now and then as well!I am guessing Nissan will do the same with the Pulsar, nout better than having the cars on the road to "sell themselves". I suspect this is also why Nissan workers get good deals on new cars, and when they sell them back, they then flood into dealers to capture the "just turned second hand" cars. My Micra was a 9 month old car when I picked it up and at a good price as well!
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I'd say a car is worth what enough punters are prepared to pay for it, and the long waiting lists can't only be down to production delays, can they? It must suit Nissan to go for a slightly higher margin and lower throughput at the moment.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

This looks more like it the Nissan Pulsar Nismo Concept - Davehttp://www.automobilemag.com/auto_shows/paris/ ... to_01.html
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Here is a walk around video of the Pulsar Nismo - Dave :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dXhSVmr ... e=youtu.be
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken