What was your worst car

The place to discuss everything else..
Proac

Post by Proac »

[quote="conno"]]Thanks for putting that thought into my head :) That Wartburg was the most horrible car i have ever owned and i have had a lot , the gear stick used to come off in your hand the heater never worked in winter the wipers worked when dry only the list goes on .......[/QUOTE]]
This a wartburgh from 1898 looks better than the 1970s car
Bronze Acenta Premium

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

I have owned two in that list, the Marina and the Allegro, the Allegro was not too bad as it was the 1750cc SS model and went like the wind. The Marina was much, much worse, even when new always felt it would never get through a MOT.I Owned a 100E Ford Anglia, but I suppose for the date manufactured was not a bad car and for so called developments over the years the two Leyland cars are worse. Another car that would be in my top ten of the worst would be the Hillman Hunter.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

How sad am II used to love the looks of the Hillman Hunter Dont ask me why but that was one car ive never owned simply as life moved too quickly but one car Id always wanted parked outside my houseIll get my coat now and leave
Donkey2014-10-23 11:07:11
jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

[quote="Donkey"]How sad am II used to love the looks of the Hillman Hunter Dont ask me why but that was one car ive never owned simply as life moved too quickly but one car Id always wanted parked outside my houseIll get my coat now and leave
[/QUOTE]
Nothing wrong with the looks, sleek and in some ways stylish, it was the continual drive whine and the wafer thin paint plus interior rattles that let it down, but it was still head and shoulders above the Marina. Oh and another company car classic I forgot to mention the Austin Maestro, a moment in motoring history I would like to forget.
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Damn I forgot the Maestrothat and the Montego hasnt had many mentions and I note no one has mentioned Lancias
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Oh god, I had a Montego - in Metallic Gold with hearing aid beige interior!