First Wash Polish

The place to discuss everything else..
Trucker54

Post by Trucker54 »

Well Ive had it for nearly a month and what a pleasure it is to drive, still got a few issues with the electronic handbrake but slowly getting over that, and after turning the engine off I still go to take out the keys that are not there. Now what was i talking about hehe. Oh yes shes up for her first wash a polish tomorrow if the weathers nice and sadly Im looking forward to it. Well its either that or mow the lawns.
Now very Happy owner of Acenta Premium 1.2 Ink Blue

rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

Ha ha - It took me a week or so to stop looking for the key hole!! Enjoy washing the car!
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

Steer well clear of sponges and shammy, microfibre all the way - and don't forget to post pics! It's an incentive for those of us who have had our cars a while to see how clean they could be, and aren't! I got a shock the other day when there was a security purge at my workplace and I got to see the underneath of the car in a mirror on a stick. Shocker.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Proac

Post by Proac »

Had a nice day yesterday so gave the car it's first wash and polish used Armor All shield wash then used Armor All shield liquid car wax looks great
Proac2014-10-29 10:15:57
Bronze Acenta Premium
duncho

Post by duncho »

Upload som pics. What color have you got?
Qashqai J11, 1.6 dCi CVT, ThermaClear

For latest news & tests Subscribe! to my Youtube channel
Order Stop/Start reversing & DRL dim/OFF modules!
Trucker54

Post by Trucker54 »

Soon as its clean will get pics its Ink Blue will look nice all polished up.
supergrover

Post by supergrover »

I can definitely recommend Armorall Shield as well - one treatment a few weeks ago, and the paintwork still beads water and cleans up a treat several washes later.
1.5dci Acenta Black with Smart Vision and DIY Chrome Pack
Trucker54

Post by Trucker54 »

I use Meguirs next genration car wash and Gold Class Caranauba Wax leaves a lovely finish and smells nice as well, lasts a good while also