Could these Save our Tekna Alloys

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

During a visit to a Car Show in Dunedin, Florida I came across this Car with moving Elvis Dummies in the back, but what hit me was the "Curb Feeler". Now guaranteed there are a few of the "Older Generation" that remember the days when the American Cars had these installed - presumably simple and effective. I am not knocking the new technologies of Alloygator etc just thought it might be an interesting simple point - Dave http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curb_feeler
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by Gel »

Imagine look on Halfords employee when you asked for this!
2014-19 J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna owner; now departed for a Mazda CX-5 GT Sport Nav, 2.0L Petrol :D
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

LOL - If you need to fit these you need more than bits of wire sticking out the side of your car to keep your wheels safe - On the plus side, you could pretend to be a road sweeper if bored!
AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat »

Bimey, not seen cars with "kerb feelers" for many a moon.I think they came about because US Kerbs are typically a lot higher than the ones in the UK and not to protect some low profile Alloys :D
Nissan no more...
paulyoung666

Post by paulyoung666 »

[quote="AlleyCat"] Bimey, not seen cars with "kerb feelers" for many a moon.
I think they came about because US Kerbs are typically a lot higher than the ones in the UK and not to protect some low profile Alloys :D

[/QUOTE]

And that the cars were so massive they were like driving ocean going liners lol !!!!