PETROLRIPOFF

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Donkey, please give it a Break ! Sometimes your comments make sense although Not most of the time ! This is a Forum and members have their right to state what they feel, but there is a limit and I am also an "Oldie" but some of us still have a load of marbles left. So please refrain from the "Verbal Abuse" (on a one to one basis I can also do it) and using the "English" Language incorrectly against members - Let it Be ! There is a lot of good factual information here for the people that appreciate it - Thanks Dave
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

Deleted User 759

Post by Deleted User 759 »

This thread has been bought to my attention. Without further analysis or information, NOBODY can say for sure if this picture that's doing the rounds is genuine, fake, or forged. Yes, there can be a "math" problem with these older units, but at the same time it is common knowledge that prices do get rounded up to the nearest pence, but it may not appear "correct" due to the actual delivery of fuel being slightly greater than what's shown (IE display is 1.00L but what has been delivered is 1.009L). Any transport manager should be aware of this adjust their predictions accordingly. There could actually be a fault with the petrol pump unit which is calculating incorrectly. These appear to be older units which the calibration could be out. Maybe its at a smaller independent firm which maybe less inclined to fix a problem than a national chain. At the same time, this pump could be a private pump which has been tampered with or is no longer accurate. If you believe you are being ripped off or the price is not accurate, my advise would be to stop bickering on a forum about a photo that may or may not be right, and complain to the station manager to review each INDIVIDUAL case, if that gets you no where, then complain to trading standards.