Lewis

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I liked Lewis hes a grounded guy, and lets face it he may be a little cocky but he more than deserves to beNever forget couple of years ago on Top gear he beat the Stigs time and made it look so easy

montimar

Post by montimar »

I love F1 and never miss watching a race. Lewis is a good driver but so are many drivers in F1 and I just think this win was down to the car/driver combination.
April 2014 Acenta 1.6 Xtronic Blade Silver
rm0rgan

Post by rm0rgan »

[quote="montimar"]
I love F1 and never miss watching a race. Lewis is a good driver but so are many drivers in F1 and I just think this win was down to the car/driver combination.[/QUOTE]
It is a team sport!
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Well it looks like Lewis has put his hands to Designing Cars now a MB Supercar has just been released - Dave
Lewis Hamilton has been busy since becoming world champion for the second time in his career and now a car he helped design is to be released to the general public. The commemorative cars have been co-designed by world champion Hamilton and runner-up and team-mate Nico Rosberg and come at a staggering $785,618 (£590,000). Good Luck to him !

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/mo ... 03310.html
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken