Are Roads for Cars ?

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

EH?At the time when it was active we didnt know about it, after the cold war and russia folded into the position they now in then we knew about itIts some feat for them to build something that size and at the time we knew nothing about it I never said we just found it ive clearly said above it was on tv ages ago and just put a link up to show PeterL because it sounded bizzare a submarine base in a mountainI may be an ass cupcake but im no please dont take me for one

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

As Donkey seems to have created an interest with his information, here are a couple of videos to show some more facts. I have a friend in the US who is a bit of a Military Nut and I keep my eyes out for him on any interesting facts, as we get a lot of documentaries on TV here with ref to WW2 and the days of the Berlin Wall - Dave http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8n7memz ... e=youtu.be
11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken