Xmas Greeting

The place to discuss everything else..
DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai Facelift - J11b (2017–2021)

Post by DaveBerlin »

Well another year has gone by and the Forum is still going from strength to strength. Topics are beginning to slow down, primarily I think because of the vast amount of information already available on the QQ Forum from 2014 / 15 years.

Just like to say Thanks to Rob & Steve (Splank) for their input / changes and support over the last Year.

So from Berlin we would like to Wish All QQ Forum Members & Their Families "A Very Merry Xmas & A Happy Healthy / Prosperous New Year".
PS: I put this in a bit early to cater for our Members outside of Europe in other Parts of the World such as OZ / NZ etc

FullSizeRender.jpg

11.19/1.3L/160PS/Tekna+/DCT/PrOPILOT/KAD Gun Metallic/Trunk Lower Finisher/Rear Glass Finisher/Ambient Lighting-LED’s Innen/Entry Guards Illuminated/Sport Pedals/Front Styling Plate/LED No.Plate/Chrome Door Handles/Rear Valance/Giacuzzo Alloys + Falken

jonceebee

Post by jonceebee »

Seasons Greetings to you and your family as well Dave, and I hope everyone involved in the forum has a Merry Christmas and a Qashqai problem free 2016 like some of us lucky owners in 2015 have had....Jon
QQ 2014 1.2 Tekna Storm White. Chromed front lip finisher,Side Sills,Glass Finisher, Lower Trunk Finisher, White Side mouldings, White AlloyGaytors, Wind Deflectors
Cross Over Pack, auto fold mirrors
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Happy Christmas and New Year to all the contributors to the Forum. Our first year as QQ owners has gone really well, in no small part to the help and information collected in these pages. Thanks to all.

Cheers
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
Beardyman

Post by Beardyman »

Happy Christmas and New Year to all the contributors to the Forum. Our first year as QQ owners has gone really well, in no small part to the help and information collected in these pages. Thanks to all.

Cheers
1.2 DiG-T TEKNA petrol manual panoramic, nightshade. Easy-Lift bonnet gas strut kit.
QDay 28.11.2014
fat controller

Post by fat controller »

Merry Christmas to you all, and thank you for such a warm welcome to QQ ownership. :)
1.5dci Acenta Premium
Wishlist: Autofold Mirrors, Chrome body trim and Metal sill protectors;

Wolf97

Post by Wolf97 »

A very Happy Christmas to one and all, Take care if traveling and keep safe.
65 plate Tekna 1.5 diesel in Storm White
raefil

Post by raefil »

Bah :)

J11b 1.5dci NConeccta Vivid blue
Hound
Qashqai Model: Still looking for one....

Post by Hound »

Have a great one, everybody! :D
Used to have 2015 1.6dCi 130 Xtronic N-tec+ in Gun Metallic
sydswan

Post by sydswan »

I would love to send my Christmas greetings to all my QQ friends from all over. Hoping that their new year will be happy and a healthy one.

From your friend Down under,

Peter H. :lol:
Qashqai 2.0L Ti auto Platinum