Deputy PM Visits Nissan plant

The place to discuss everything else..
Chortes

Post by Chortes »

I see from the Nissan website that Nick Clegg visited Nissan's plant earlier this month...... I bet he was jumping the bloody queue and collecting his Qashqai after only ordering it a couple of weeks previously!
Really?

Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

I reckon he ordered it when he got there and it was ready and waiting for him to drive home after lunch. Meanwhile the rest of us had our delivery dates put back by another month
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

I cant see him having a qashqai somehow, you don't see many so called dignataries getting chauffer driven in what could be classed as a working class car !!
keith
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

I reckon as all unemployed people they say get cars he was ordering hes for next year after reading about the delays lol
deks36

Post by deks36 »

I'm just glad he was there a few weeks ago. I'm to the factory next week and would rather not have my visit spoiled by a politican.
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Made me smileJust when you think damn it 15 weeks wait for this car you arrive to collect it with a MP there smiling away wanting to chatMaybe having them around will stop us from turning up at the factory to see our cars?