What does the colour of your car say about you

The place to discuss everything else..
CraigT

Post by CraigT »

It says my company is tight, and won't pay the extra (flame red)

Ezz g

Post by Ezz g »

Gun metal, it says yeah no more black car to detail.
F1 Bob

Post by F1 Bob »

Nightshade - Say's the boss chooses the colour in our house
Pulsar 1.5 dCi Tekna in Bronze
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="AlleyCat"] Ink Blue tells me i was out voted by the wife and kids
[/QUOTE]

No Alleycat, an Ink Blue owner means they're intelligent, dynamic, wonderful, kind, vibrant, patient, fabulous. Or if you go on the article, as it is a purpley-blue youre credible, confident, dependable and creative, individualistic, original.

Guess what colour mine is?
keithg2308

Post by keithg2308 »

Mine will be ink blue when it arrives, this just says I cant tell the difference between blue and purple, must be colour blind !
keith
Bodhmall

Post by Bodhmall »

[quote="TC3"] My gunmetal is telling me I am elegant, like futuristic looks and I am cool

Car colours[/QUOTE]

Gunmetal might tell me I'm elegant and futuristic but it's also telling the local pigeons to dump all over it every chance they get never seemed to bother my previous car a silver Cmax
Marianda24

Post by Marianda24 »

[quote="Bodhmall"]

Gunmetal might tell me I'm elegant and futuristic but it's also telling the local pigeons to dump all over it every chance they get never seemed to bother my previous car a silver Cmax[/QUOTE]

The reason why the pigeons didnt dump on your Cmax is because they flew straight past it but when they see your QQ they have to stop to admire it. Unfortunately theyre enjoying the look so much that they overstay their welcome and end up needing the toilet before they leave.