Dumb interesting QQ gadgets

The place to discuss everything else..
Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Rear view camera has its own wash and blow dry system so keep the camera clear

Donkey

Post by Donkey »

Although the new QQ has on paper worse suspension than the old one they fitted a computer sensor to keep the car level to give a better ride around townAs you hit say a speed bump it dabs front and rear brakes to keep the body level!
kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

The Human interface....I.e. The driver. Lol

Surely with all the gadgets we could ride in the passenger seat ?

Wait my collision detection has failed once and my Nissan connect 3 times. Maybe not yet hey lol
Driving a 1.5DCi Tekna in Blade Silver since 14/02/2014
phaedra

Post by phaedra »

[quote="Donkey"]Rear view camera has its own wash and blow dry system so keep the camera clear[/QUOTE]Really? salesman told me to make sure I regularly wiped it as it keeps getting covered in crap!
Goodbye Qashqai, Hello Ford Kuga, much quieter ride and a decent sound system :)
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="phaedra"][quote="Donkey"]Rear view camera has its own wash and blow dry system so keep the camera clear[/QUOTE]Really? salesman told me to make sure I regularly wiped it as it keeps getting covered in crap![/QUOTE]
Sounds like a clueless salesman to me. Yesterday went on a site visit to the Olympic Park venue in London. It is one huge building site and it rained very lightly. My car looks a mess especially the back of car but the camera is clean and clear so the system must work
Tony ... 1.5 Acenta Premium in Gunmetal

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

Tony mate.....do you not think you are spending a little too much attention on your QQ :-)You aren't a mecha.....mecha.....nope I can't write it :-)
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]Tony mate.....do you not think you are spending a little too much attention on your QQ :-)You aren't a mecha.....mecha.....nope I can't write it :-)[/QUOTE]
Nope not a mechanic and yes i am giving the car way too much attention no denying it. Will have its second wash before going to see some friends up Norfolk this weekend

kramrolyat70

Post by kramrolyat70 »

nic wasn't the end of the word I was thinking of
TC3

Post by TC3 »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]nic wasn't the end of the word I was thinking of
[/QUOTE]

Chortes

Post by Chortes »

[quote="kramrolyat70"]The Human interface....I.e. The driver. LolSurely with all the gadgets we could ride in the passenger seat ?Wait my collision detection has failed once and my Nissan connect 3 times. Maybe not yet hey lol [/QUOTE]
My wife asked if she could drive the new car... I replied "NO, you can't drive, you have passed your test". She said "I don't need to drive, the car does everything for you!".She's not far wrong either
Really?