Qashqai for limo business owners

The place to discuss everything else..
aalimo

Qashqai for limo business owners

Post by aalimo » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 pm

I have small limo business in Washington DC area named with AA Limo Service DC, my main focus is on airport transportation and business travel. I want to add two qashqai cars.

Being a business owner I always prefer fuel efficient cars with superb comfort with all modern features. I request all respected members to share their good or bad experiences about this car.

Thanks

Gel
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Re: Qashqai for limo business owners

Post by Gel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Model not sold in USA.
J11A-14 1.5dci Ink Blue Tekna; Chrome Pack, Bonnet Struts, Flaps, Blue Alloygators, SpeedLock,Door & Tailgate Sill guards/Decent horns/ Autoglym Lifeshine /19" Wheels

DaveBerlin
Qashqai Model: Mk.2 Qashqai - J11 (2013–2017)

Post by DaveBerlin » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:36 pm

aalimo, perhaps you know a lot more than us in Europe at present because as Gel mentioned previously the QQ was not sold in the US at least when I returned from the US end of Oct. There was a lot of discussions that Nissan would drop the 5 Seater Rogue and introduce the more modern European QQ to take it's place. Question is, is this what you are referring to or do you plan Import a couple from Europe. Do not forget our Engine Sizes are also down on the US Sizes - Dave :)
2014/08 1.2L DIG-T QQ Tekna QAB Pearl White (M)/Premium Pack Chrome /Style Pack Chrome/Cross Over Pack Front/Rear Pearl White/Auto-Fold Mirrors Chromed/Shark Fin Antenna/Bonnet Struts/LED's Innen,Footwell,No.Plate/White & Chrome Side Mouldings/Webasto

gvmdaddy

Post by gvmdaddy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:57 pm

I think youll find folks that this is just someone advertising their business, not actually after getting info on the QQ.

PJB729

Post by PJB729 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:06 pm

The QQ is a lovely car, but is it suitable for carring people to the airport with luggage I would think you would only be able to transport 3 people plus the driver, in any sort of comfort. What are your normal passenger numbers per trip if it's more than 3 passengers then perhaps you should look at something a little bigger.
QQ 1.5dci Tekna 2016 Magnetic Red

Return to “Off-Topic Chat”